Halo Fixes
Welcome!

This site is a central place to discuss solutions for issues with Halo (for example, if the server lobby is not available).

Hopefully we can help you fix your Halo problems.

You can browse the information here without logging in, but if you register for an account then you can ask questions (or provide answers).

¡Bienvenido!

Este sitio es un lugar central para discutir soluciones para los problemas con Halo (por ejemplo, si el lobby de los servidores no está disponible).

Espero que podamos ayudarle a solucionar sus problemas de Halo.

Puede navegar por la información aquí sin iniciar sesión, pero si usted se registra para una cuenta entonces usted puede hacer preguntas (o dar respuestas).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Halo Fixes
Welcome!

This site is a central place to discuss solutions for issues with Halo (for example, if the server lobby is not available).

Hopefully we can help you fix your Halo problems.

You can browse the information here without logging in, but if you register for an account then you can ask questions (or provide answers).

¡Bienvenido!

Este sitio es un lugar central para discutir soluciones para los problemas con Halo (por ejemplo, si el lobby de los servidores no está disponible).

Espero que podamos ayudarle a solucionar sus problemas de Halo.

Puede navegar por la información aquí sin iniciar sesión, pero si usted se registra para una cuenta entonces usted puede hacer preguntas (o dar respuestas).
Halo Fixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I tell my version?

2 posters

Go down

How can I tell my version? Empty How can I tell my version?

Post by Daniel Justice Sat May 24, 2014 12:21 am

How to know if my server is already running with files halo CE dedicated server version 1.10 or not?

because when I play with the halo ce version 1.10 does not show me my server dedicated version 1.10 but if I open with halo CE normal if I can see my dedicated server, anyone know why or if I'm doing something wrong or I need to add other file or not
Daniel Justice
Daniel Justice

Back to top Go down

How can I tell my version? Empty Re: How can I tell my version?

Post by PÕQ~Technut Sat May 24, 2014 12:45 am

If you can see the file sizes on your server, for 1.10 they should be:
(PC) haloded.exe = 2,342,912 bytes
(CE) haloceded.exe = 1,835,008 bytes

For 1.09 they are:
(PC) haloded.exe = 2,347,680 bytes
(CE) haloceded.exe = 1,835,008 bytes (same size? guess that doesn't help much...)

If you want to see what version your server is advertising as, use this link:
http://classic.xfire.com/servers/halo/
and add your server IP:port to the end like this:
http://classic.xfire.com/servers/halo/74.91.125.98:2302
and it will show you Server Info like:
Server Name:  POQclan.com PC1: Intense Gulch
Server IP:  74.91.125.98:2302
Version:  01.00.10.0621

If you want to check what your client version is go under Settings/About and it shows as the BUILD number.
PÕQ~Technut
PÕQ~Technut

http://poqclan.com Steam

Back to top Go down