Halo Fixes
Welcome!

This site is a central place to discuss solutions for issues with Halo (for example, if the server lobby is not available).

Hopefully we can help you fix your Halo problems.

You can browse the information here without logging in, but if you register for an account then you can ask questions (or provide answers).

¡Bienvenido!

Este sitio es un lugar central para discutir soluciones para los problemas con Halo (por ejemplo, si el lobby de los servidores no está disponible).

Espero que podamos ayudarle a solucionar sus problemas de Halo.

Puede navegar por la información aquí sin iniciar sesión, pero si usted se registra para una cuenta entonces usted puede hacer preguntas (o dar respuestas).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Halo Fixes
Welcome!

This site is a central place to discuss solutions for issues with Halo (for example, if the server lobby is not available).

Hopefully we can help you fix your Halo problems.

You can browse the information here without logging in, but if you register for an account then you can ask questions (or provide answers).

¡Bienvenido!

Este sitio es un lugar central para discutir soluciones para los problemas con Halo (por ejemplo, si el lobby de los servidores no está disponible).

Espero que podamos ayudarle a solucionar sus problemas de Halo.

Puede navegar por la información aquí sin iniciar sesión, pero si usted se registra para una cuenta entonces usted puede hacer preguntas (o dar respuestas).
Halo Fixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oddities in the 1.10 Server list

2 posters

Go down

Oddities in the 1.10 Server list Empty Oddities in the 1.10 Server list

Post by Vaporeon Thu May 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Anyone else notice some strange bugs with the server list after the update?

For example:

- The check for updates can sometimes take a really long time
- Sometimes the update check message will stay up for longer but you can operate the server list blind.
- Clicking once on a server can sometimes remove it form the list even with no filters on.
- Sometimes ping is reported absurdly high eg. 11000ms after rechecking it.
- Some servers randomly don't show up in the list despite being on-line. they appear after refreshing the list.

This is with the original 1.10 exe with no mods on.
Most of these don't happen often enough to be a problem but I wondered if anyone else gets them.
Vaporeon
Vaporeon

Back to top Go down

Oddities in the 1.10 Server list Empty Re: Oddities in the 1.10 Server list

Post by Skylace Thu May 29, 2014 8:51 pm

I use to have this issue back in 1.09.  The cause was having crappy internet and all the servers would not be report back to me, but ever since I upgraded my internet I have not had any of these issues.
Skylace
Skylace

http://bud.boards.net Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaporeon Thu May 29, 2014 10:52 pm

I thought it would have been something like that. there are certain times of the day when my internet connection packs it in and goes to crap. Cant really do anything about it.
Vaporeon
Vaporeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylace Fri May 30, 2014 1:19 am

Just hit get list again, that is what I have to do until I seen the server I wanted to join.  Also with clicking on a server and it disappearing, sometimes the server wont respond to you clicking on it it because if you click it, it checks for the ping again and if the server does not respond then it times out and disappears.
Skylace
Skylace

http://bud.boards.net Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down