Halo Fixes
Welcome!

This site is a central place to discuss solutions for issues with Halo (for example, if the server lobby is not available).

Hopefully we can help you fix your Halo problems.

You can browse the information here without logging in, but if you register for an account then you can ask questions (or provide answers).

¡Bienvenido!

Este sitio es un lugar central para discutir soluciones para los problemas con Halo (por ejemplo, si el lobby de los servidores no está disponible).

Espero que podamos ayudarle a solucionar sus problemas de Halo.

Puede navegar por la información aquí sin iniciar sesión, pero si usted se registra para una cuenta entonces usted puede hacer preguntas (o dar respuestas).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Halo Fixes
Welcome!

This site is a central place to discuss solutions for issues with Halo (for example, if the server lobby is not available).

Hopefully we can help you fix your Halo problems.

You can browse the information here without logging in, but if you register for an account then you can ask questions (or provide answers).

¡Bienvenido!

Este sitio es un lugar central para discutir soluciones para los problemas con Halo (por ejemplo, si el lobby de los servidores no está disponible).

Espero que podamos ayudarle a solucionar sus problemas de Halo.

Puede navegar por la información aquí sin iniciar sesión, pero si usted se registra para una cuenta entonces usted puede hacer preguntas (o dar respuestas).
Halo Fixes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error with "unofficial" Halo CE and HAC2

5 posters

Go down

Error with "unofficial" Halo CE and HAC2 Empty Error with "unofficial" Halo CE and HAC2

Post by Daniel Justice Tue May 27, 2014 5:08 pm

hello; when I open my Halo CE v1.10 including HAC2 tells me:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\MSVCP100.dll not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact system administrator or the software vendor for assistance

and then the message appears Unable to load HAC! Error code: 193

please could help me because I really like using the HAC2
Daniel Justice
Daniel Justice

Back to top Go down

Error with "unofficial" Halo CE and HAC2 Empty Re: Error with "unofficial" Halo CE and HAC2

Post by sehé°° Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Did you even read my post?

"If you get error message when you start Halo, install this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=5555"
sehé°°
sehé°°

http://xhalo.tk Steam

Back to top Go down

Error with "unofficial" Halo CE and HAC2 Empty Re: Error with "unofficial" Halo CE and HAC2

Post by Daniel Justice Tue May 27, 2014 10:04 pm

I did, but I get the same error message and I have no antivirus as to block HAC2 or Halo CE v 1.10 and in the firewall is allowed Halo CE v 1.10
Daniel Justice
Daniel Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by DeonScott22 Wed May 28, 2014 5:10 am

This doesn't work for me
DeonScott22
DeonScott22

Back to top Go down

Post by sehé°° Wed May 28, 2014 8:34 am

"I did, but I get the same error message and I have no antivirus as to block HAC2 or Halo CE v 1.10 and in the firewall is allowed Halo CE v 1.10"

Ah I did not read correctly, as Btcc22 said, just delete "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Halo Custom Edition\MSVCP100.dll", no need to get sulky and neg vote me tho.

DeonScott22:
If you want it working, could you be more detailed than "This doesn't work for me", or you just come here to whine?
sehé°°
sehé°°

http://xhalo.tk Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylace Wed May 28, 2014 11:36 am

DeonScott22 wrote:This doesn't work for me
1. Un-install and delete all files related to halo.  
2. Download the game you want to play. [HaloCE][HaloPC] <-- Click the game you want...
3a. FOR HALOPC ONLY: Unzip the halo.iso with 7zip
3b. Run the setup.exe it after it is done downloading or unziping then put in a CD Key when it asks (any cd key.)
4. Then run the haloupdate.exe (will be located inside the install directory)
5. After that place sehe's executable into your halo folder (paste and relpace) and HAC2 (controls folder)

After all of this if you put it on a flash drive it should work on any computer you put it on assuming it runs windows.
Skylace
Skylace

http://bud.boards.net Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaporeon Thu May 29, 2014 12:45 am

Skylace wrote:4. Then run the haloupdate.exe (will be located inside the install directory)

Last I checked the haloupdate.exe in the game directory only updated to 1.09 and you need to download the 1.10 update manually.

Anyway regarding Halo CE; here is an archive with the game fully updated.
www.sendspace.com/file/tpvkt8
Vaporeon
Vaporeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down